The purpose of this article is to explain how to monitor visitors that are connecting to your domain by FTP.
We also explain how to stop suspicious FTP connections to prevent unauthorized users from accessing your files.
Access to https://mg.n0c.com/en/.
Monitoring FTP Connections
- In N0C, choose Files -> FTP Connections:
- Click on the Refresh button.
- FTP connections are listed in the table.
Revoving a Suspicious FTP Connection
If you see an unusual connection:
- Click on the Delete button (trash icon) next to the suspicious connection:
- Confirm the deletion at the command prompt.