Access to https://mg.n0c.com/en/.
Make sure you have created an FTP account, as explained in the FTP Accounts in N0C article.
Download and install the FileZilla software, which will allow you to make the connection: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client.
Sending a File to the N0C Server via FTP
Please follow these steps:
- Launch FileZilla.
- Fill in the following fields with the required parameters, as explained in the FTP Accounts in N0C article:
- Host : enter your Main Domain.
- Username: enter your FTP username.
- Password: enter the password to login with your FTP username.
- Port : enter 21.
- Click on Quickconnect to establish an FTP connection.
- To upload the data, select the respective files/directories in the local (left) pane and drag them to the remote (right) pane:
- Confirm the presence of the files/directories on the server (remote site).