- Go to https://mg.n0c.com/en/.
- Make sure your PrestaShop CMS has been installed, as explained in the article CMS Installation.
How to Open a PrestaShop CMS
- Use the PATH to open your CMS:
- Your on-line store template is displayed:
How to View the CMS Dashboard
- In the email sent to the administrator, click on the”Admin URL” link:
- Enter the administrator’s Email address and Password:
- Click on the LOG IN button.
- Confirm that the Dashboard is displayed (in English by default):
How to Configure PrestaShop in Another Language
The default language of the interface is English. To configure the interface in another language, you must first add it and then select it.
Please follow this procedure:
- In the Dashboard, go to International > Translations:
- Select the desired language from the drop-down list — in our example, Français CA (French) is selected.
- Click on the Add or update a language button:
- Click on the icon of the administrator:
- Click on the Your profile button:
- In the Edit: Administrator System window, select the display language — in this case, Français CA (French) — from the Language drop-down list:
- Click on the Save button.
- The dashboard should now appear in the desired language.
How to Configure the Online Store
PlanetHoster support is only available for CMS installation and configuration via the World Panel. Any changes made directly in the PrestaShop CMS is not supported.
You can download the PrestaShop user guide by clicking on this link: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/user-guide/26233-prestashop-17-user-guide-english-version.html.