- Go to https://mg.n0c.com/en/.
- Create a domain name specifically for your Joomla, PrestaShop or Drupal website (see the article Domain Management if needed).
How to Install a CMS
To install a CMS, follow these steps:
- Go to CMS/Applications > N0C CMS:
- Click on the logo icon (here, PrestaShop) or on the Install icon to open this window:
- With the CHOOSE A VERSION drop-down list, define the desired CMS version.
- With the PROTOCOL drop-down list, select the desired secure or non-secure protocol.
- With the DOMAIN drop-down list, select the domain that you want to associate to the site.
- In the DIRECTORY field, define the name of the File Manager directory in which the CMS files should be kept.
- In the SITE NAME field, enter the name that your site will have. The name has to comply with SEO standards.
- Fill in the ADMIN EMAIL field (the administrator will receive a confirmation e-mail when the site will have been created).
- In the ADMIN USERNAME field, enter the name of the user who will be the administrator of the site.
- Fill in the PASSWORD field. Write the password down and keep it in a safe place.
- Click on the INSTALL button when you are ready to create your site.
- A message is displayed to indicate that the installation is in progress.
- The installation is complete when it appears under All Installations at the bottom of the screen.
- For PrestaShop, verify that the administrator has received a confirmation email from Softaculous (keep this e-mail) :
- Confirm that the new folder has been created in the File Manager under the Path that appears in the email (see the article N0C FileManager if needed).
How to Delete a CMS
To delete a CMS, locate the CMS to be deleted in the All Installations list and click on the Delete icon under ACTIONS: