The Email Accounts section allows you to manage your emails related to your domain.
This section also allows you to configure the authentication methods for your email addresses.
Enter the following address in your web browser: https://mg.n0c.com/en/.
How to Access to the Emails Accounts Section
Click on Messaging -> Email Accounts:
How to Search an Email Account
Enter the email account name in the Search field: the searched account is then displayed.
How to Create a New Email Account
- Click on the Create button:
- Enter the account and domain of your EMAIL ADDRESS:
- Enter a PASSWORD; make sure it is secure (look for the green lock).
- Use the cursor to CHOOSE THE SPACE AMOUNT OF YOUR EMAIL BOX.
- Click on the CREATE button.
- Your new account will appear in the list of email accounts.
How to Change the Password of an Email Account
- Identify the email account whose password you want to change.
- Click on the Change password icon:
- Change the PASSWORD; make sure it is secure (look for the green lock):
- Click on the SAVE button.
How to Modify the Usage of an Email Account
Each email account has a space allocated to it. It is possible to give it unlimited space or space of a specific value, from 500 MB to 5,000 MB.
- Identify the email account whose space you want to change.
- Click on the Modify the quota icon:
- Specify the account USAGE:
- Click on the Save icon.
How to Access to a Roundcube Email Account
If you want to use our email portal, Roundcube:
- Identify the email account.
- Click on the icon Webmail login:
- Please refer to the article Roundcube Interface and Email Messaging Features.
How to Configure an Email Account with a Third Party Software
You can choose to set up an account using the connection settings that allow you to connect your mailbox to third-party software such as Apple Mail or Outlook.
- Identify the email account you want to configure.
- Click on the Account settings icon:
- Manually configure your email client using the Account Settings displayed:
How to Suspend an E-Mail Account
To suspend a given e-mail account :
- Identify the e-mail account.
- Click on the Suspend icon:
- Confirm the action by clicking on the Suspend button:
How to Delete an Email Account
- Identify the email account to be deleted.
- Click on the Delete icon:
- Confirm deletion.
How to Authentify the Email Account
Connects the domain to a specific key from which emails will be signed by the mail server.
Hostname: ._domainkey.DOMAINE Value: v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=CLE
Mentions that the domain can send emails from certain IP addresses only.
Value: v=spf1 a mx ip4:IP ~all
Defines the action to be taken in case of SPAM
Value: v=DMARC1; p=none
Procedure to Authenticate an Email Account
By default, DKIM, SPF and DMARC are active to ensure that your emails are delivered directly to the Inbox and not as spam. Also, a central anti-spam In and Out system is in place to protect you from malware.
Select the desired domain name before proceeding:
Depending on the DNS used, the configuration of the different authentications will be automatic or manual.
If the domain uses the DNS of the N0C platform, the configuration of the different authentications is done automatically:
However, you can change the configuration by checking the DKIM, SPF and DMARC checkboxes and then clicking the Apply button.
If the domain does not use the DNS of the N0C platform, you will have to add the entries manually on your DNS zone at the third party registrar:
How to Access Email Account Logs
To access e-mail logs for a given e-mail account:
- Identify the email account.
- Click on the EMail logs icon:
- Please refer to the article How to Use Email Logs for details.