It is possible to use Roundcube’s filters to automatically redirect all incoming emails to another email address.
- To follow this tutorial, Roundcube must be installed.
- Enter the following address in your web browser: https://mg.n0c.com/en/.
How to log in to Roundcube :
- Go to Messaging:
- Click on the Webmail login icon.
- Fill in the Username (i.e. Account@Domain) and Password fields and click on the LOGIN button.
How to Forward Emails with a Filter
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Go to Filters:
- Click on the Create button.
- Give your filter a name in the Filter name field.
- Use the Scope drop-down list to select all messages.
- Use the Actions drop-down list to select Redirect message to. Then, define the name of the recipient to whom the incoming email should be automatically redirected:
- Click on the Save button.