This article aims to explain how to add a logo to your website.
To begin, it is important to know that image files should be saved in .jpeg, .jpg or .png format only. The size and resolution are left to your discretion, although a rectangular logo format is more appropriate.
Connect to the tool as explained in Websites Creation.
Adding a Custom Logo to your Website
- Go to Pages > All pages:
- Click on the Edit this item icon (pencil) next to the Header page, which gives access to the web page editor :
- If you want to display only one logo, first click on My Website and delete this image by clicking on the Delete Object icon, represented by a trash can.
- Drag and drop the image box to the desired location on the Header page.
- Once you have placed the image in the desired location, a dialog box will appear allowing you to upload your logo from your personal computer. You can drag and drop the image, or browse through the files on your computer using the Select Files button, whichever you prefer:
- Click on the Insert into page button.
- Once an image is inserted, you can adjust its various properties to crop it.
- When you have finished the layout, you can either publish it or save it to continue it later.