This guide was created to show you how to reset a page of a given website, a blog or even an entire website in N0C Site Builder.
Enter the following address in your web browser : https://mg.n0c.com/en.
Connect to the tool as explained in Websites Creation.
- Go to Pages > All pages:
- Click on the red Reset button in the top right corner.
- A window named Reset will then appear:
- Select the desired option by clicking on the appropriate radio button:
- Reset all Pages: this resets only the pages.
- Reset all Blog Posts: this resets the blog pages.
- Reset full site: this resets the entire site, so you will have to start from scratch.
- Then click on the green Continue button; the confirmation dialog box will open:
- If you are sure you want to reset, click on the Yes, Reset button and the requested changes will then apply. Once the reset is complete, the page will reload.