The purpose of this article is to explain how to add meta tags to a page on your website. In the context we are dealing with here, a meta tag changes the title of a page seen by a robot only, without changing the title of the page seen by the user.
Connect to the tool as explained in Websites Creation.
Adding Meta Tags
- Go to Pages > All pages:
- Click on the Edit this item icon next to any page.
- Once in the Page Editor, click on the SEO Options button:
- The MetaTags window allows you to add all the meta tags of the page:
- Use the Pages drop-down list to select the page in which you want to add the meta tags.
- Add the meta tags in the appropriate fields.
- Click on the Save Meta button to update the page’s meta tags.
- Ideally, repeat the operation for each page.
Clearing Meta Tags
- To clear all meta tags from the current page, click on Clear Meta:
- For Global Meta, you must select Global Meta from the drop-down list and then click on Clear Meta.