When choosing the theme of your site, the menu is populated with default items, but it is possible to customize it or create a menu by following these steps.
Before doing this, the pages of your website must have been created.
Open the interface (how).
Access to the Menus
In the Sidebar menu, select Menus.
Modifying the Header Menu
- The Menu Name must be “Header Menu”.
- Select the pages that will be displayed in the header menu and, once the selection is made, click on the Add to Menu button:
- Adjust the Menu Structure and submenu by dragging and dropping as desired, as shown below:
- Once the menu has been adjusted as desired, click on the Save Menu button. A message confirming the update is then displayed.
Modifying a Menu
- Select a menu to edit in the drop-down list :
- Bring all required modifications and click on the Save Menu button.
Creating a New Menu
- Click on create a new menu:
- Identify the Menu Name and click on the Create Menu button: