When choosing the theme of your site, the menu is populated with default items, but it is possible to customize it or create a menu by following these steps.
Before doing this, the pages of your website must have been created.
Connect to the tool as explained in Websites Creation.
Adding or Modifying a Menu
- Click on Menus:
- The Menu Name must be “Header Menu”.
- Select the pages where the menu will be displayed.
- Once the selection is made, click on the Add to Menu button.
- Adjust the menu and submenu by dragging and dropping as desired, as shown below:
- Once the menu has been adjusted as desired, click on the Save Menu button. A message confirming the update is then displayed.