This article will guide you on how to add your sitemap for each page.
A sitemap is a file (XML in most cases) that presents the general architecture of a website. Its main purpose is to help search engines find all the pages (URLs) to index. It allows for prioritization, in the form of URL links, of the resources and contents proposed by the site, a bit like a table of contents. For each link, it contains additional information, such as the dates of updates or the importance of a page in relation to the others.
Open the interface (how).
Adding a Sitemap
- In the sidebar menu, select Pages -> All pages.
- Click on the Edit this item icon next to any page.
- Once in the Page Editor, click on the SEO Options button:
- A window will appear; click on Sitemap:
- Check the Enable Sitemap checkbox.
- Check Use SSL for Sitemap URLs? if you want this security protocol to be used on your sitemap links.
- Choose Manually if you want to include or exclude pages, change their priority or manage their display frequency. Otherwise, choose Automatically and go to step 9.
- Select the appropriate options for the sitemap.
- Click on the green Save button.