This article explains how to change the title of an existing web site.
Connect to SitePad as explained in Website Creation with the SitePad Site Builder.
Process to Change the Title of the Website
- Go to Pages -> All pages :
- Click on the Edit this item icon next to any page.
- In the SitePad web page editor, click on the “hamburger menu” in the upper right corner of the orange area:
- Click SEO Options in the drop-down menu to open the MetaTags window:
- Choose the page you want to edit in the Pages drop-down menu.
- If you set the site title to Global Meta in this menu, then it will change the title in the SitePad settings.
- Also, if a given page does not have a custom title, then the one set up here will be used as Global Meta.
- Add the page title in the field named Site Title.
- Click on the green Save Meta button to save your changes.
How to Remove MetaTags
You can also remove meta data by clicking on the red Clear Meta button on the MetaTags form in the SEO options menu.