The procedure documented in this article has been created to assist you while inserting custom HTML code to your site.
Connect to the tool as explained in Websites Creation.
Inserting Custom HTML Code in Your Website
- In SiteBuilder, go to Pages > All pages :
- Click on the Edit this item icon next to the desired page.
- In the SiteBuilder web page editor, click on the “hamburger button” in the top right corner of the interface:
- Click on Custom HTML in the drop-down menu, the following window will appear:
- Add your HTML Code in the appropriate text box.
- Click on the Save button.