The procedure documented in this article has been created to assist you while inserting custom HTML code to your site.
Open the interface (how).
Inserting Custom HTML Code in Your Website
- In the Sidebar menu, select Pages -> All pages.
- Click on the Edit this item icon next to the desired page:
- In the SiteBuilder web page editor, click on the hamburger button and click on Custom HTML in the drop-down menu, so the following window appears:
- Add your HTML Code in the appropriate text box:
- Click on the Save button.