In this article, we explain how to manage your categories in SitePad.
Connect to SitePad as explained in Website Creation with the SitePad Site Builder.
How to Modify and Create a Category
- Go to Blog > Categories. The following context menu will be displayed:
- The Quick Edit icon gives access to a window where you can change the name and slug of the category:
- The Edit icon gives access to a window where you can change all the attributes of the category:
- a. Enter the new category name and its slug in the Name and Slug fields.
- b. Choose the Parent if the keyword is part of a keyword hierarchy.
- c. Enter the Description of the keyword.
- Creating a new category is similar to creating a new keyword, explained in the How to create a keyword for your blogs section. Simply click on Add New Category and enter the requested information.